Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love



If I had just one more day.
I would tell you how much that I've missed you.
Since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time -Hurt by Christina Aguilera
I don't want to talk about it,
how you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
if I stay here,
won't you listen to my heart,
ohh my heart?
My heart, ohh my heart. - I Don't Want to Talk About It by Rod Steward
I suddenly wanted to post all this lyrics and quotes because its so true about them. Thats is how i felt too. Sometimes when i listen to these songs, i can visualise how much they wanted to speak their minds to their lovers. Sometimes we think that love can be so wonderful and would envy those who were in love but there is something that is not shown on the surface of a person's face which is hurt, sad, cry.
I may not experience it but i had seen many ppl surrounding me having this kind of problems. Maybe i dont understand eventhough i step into your shoes and think. But there love is. We cannot control our feelings because it is so strong. Believe in yourself and be confident that you would not be affected when something is wrong:)

No comments: