Monday, May 21, 2007

heys! sry for no tag board cos havent update.erm...today was quite happy cos me and val had alot of laughter in the english lessons.hahas...now trying to get some 'ling gan' for my writting competition.hahas...after school,those who wants to noe the result can stay back but me and val din stay back cos we are all rushing to get back home so val can come to my house as early as possible.LOL...very happy at that time.playing wif val, update post was quite fun...

being invited to ignity was a very surprised thing to me.i was like begging my mum to let me go to adams but she doesnt want to being persuade but opposite i was being persuade by her...very stupid leh...tis few days i am feeling quite emotion-LESS.i dont noe why?when things happened to me, i felt like that cant be bothered and damn made me no feelings to face that.i really cant belive wad i had become.hahas...just that a little more happier than last week.


Last week was like so moody the whole day and always kana let teachers scolded loh.like friday kana scolded by ms lim lor.i was waiting for my fwens cannot meh.toot!!!really hate her lor!!!dont noe wad was she thinking.arh!!!wadever.... cant wait to go to escape theme park!!!!

No comments: