Thursday, May 24, 2007

starting out on the last day of term 2....mdm hajar came back from hospital!!!hahas...LOL.welcome back...hahas...we has our oc aka operation clean up so every westwoodian was supposed to wear PE attire.during the oc was very fun!jiexin was asked to clean the staircase,me and val was asked to clean the class room as well as others.val had helped me alot and we always change pail together.hahas...huaiqian saw me then say that she noe why i always want to go to the toilet.then she say want to see HIM mah...i blushed....then pail water dirty again so kang cheng want to change then xiao tian also want to so me and val went to the boys toilet to wait for them.then the stupid kar how say i 'bian tai'.say i went to boys toilet but that was almost want lor...very fed-up then HE saw that!!!cant imagine.he was cleaning the wall so as i.LOL...then students was asked to go to hall to assemble.first row same as him then i kept on looking at him so as me.hahas...'xing fu'.

after school ms ripple let us see japanese anime cartoon 'the spirited away' and another one i din noe the name...very nice lor....hahas...me,val and jiexin went to jp to buy cookies in subway....me-white chip madcadamia,val-double chocolate and jiexin-double chocolate.hahas...we planned to play badminton together at val house park but in the end jiexin cant make it so me and val play together half an hour.very fun lor.hahas....LOL....

today is the last day (sry to say) of term 2....wish everyone happy holiday!!!!


No comments: