Friday, June 5, 2009

Snowing


i wished that i lived in a place where there is full of snowflakes that allows me to hold it and melt in my warm hand. but its too bad. touching the snowflakes and the snow made me feel it melts into my hands, making me shiver. the beautiful shape of it allow me to admire. it may seem to be sharp but it can be made to blunt.
living in such places maybe cold but its fun to be playing with snow.hahas, dreaming to be in Europe now. the dry and cold weather is so cool. even in the holidays, we can play snowfight with friends or even clearing the snow outside my house. surrounding me will be full of snow that just fall a few seconds ago. making our favourite snowman:D
that was what they do in their winter times, its so cold and cooling that made everyone happy, enjoying their christmas day in the snow with their loved ones. imagine that a SANTA CLAUS will be in the town giving children his gifts. okay, i am starting to dream of something that was quite impossible to happen but if i am able to go all the way to Europe, that would be the nicest thing:)
suddenly thought of snowing cos now in Singapore was so hot, the sunlight was very strong and everyone was saying the same word again and again. now maybe summer but its too hot than the usual Singapore. i prefer cold than hot so thats why.

No comments: