Wednesday, June 3, 2009

after band

these few days may quite busy as i have band. teaching the sec 1s were quite slack but fun with my section. getting back my report slip was disappointing and get scolded by mum. i know its that i did not put in alot of effort thus i had this kind of result. in the hols, i did not want to go out too much as i think now its the important year for 'o' level. i tried to cope with the homeworks and outing. now i really did not want to think too much about it and just do my job.

just came back from cca was tiring, wanted to go to sleep but my eyes were wide-opened. finally now then its the real hols. many other ppl were at camp or preparing for perth trip:) and i will be wishing good luck to them. new moon going to come out during the november. WHAT!!! looks like i have to wait for quite a long time but i know time flies. but i dont want to flies so fast. UGHH! i just have to manage my time properly. i still believe that i can do it like everyone around me, supporting me:)

now its like so long did not go to facebook as like i said no time. now i have to practice trumpet and studying too. on mon, its the chinese 'o' level and looking from their faces looks difficult. hahas good luck ppl. i believe that you can do it. JIAYOU for EOYS:)

No comments: