Monday, June 4, 2007

heys again!!!

today was like siao!!!val came to my house then john and trish.then my dad.we quickly play hide and seek with my dad.cos i was scared of my dad.then we waited for him to bath but he kept watching tv.lol.then we started to panick.i quickly say val gotta come but not john and trish.omg.then ah gong came to the rescue so my dad noe.scared scareed.tonite gotta got scolding but no.hahas....bye gotta go cos use too much time posting about band camp.siok tml go out with john and trish...hahas....wait for tml update...

i need to tell someone something:

why do you think i am not trusted.why must let me in pain.why you dont trust me.even gotta secret i tell you but you betray me.i cant believe what you had done.not onlining...i hate you!you made me hate you want lor.sob sob...

No comments: