Friday, June 8, 2007

heys!!!

i had just upload the pretty boy mv.after you watch rite,there will appear alot of pics below.thats the related video.there also gotta card captor sakura and syaoran video with the song pretty boy.hahas!!!shiok.but very boring.i just find something irritates me alot.homework.band.fwens [maybe not].just very fan lor.i felt like lifting my soul and be free from problems.i am very stressout by homework and band.homework gotta tons.band need to learn unknown march songs.and even reflections!!loads of projects!!!i cant take it anymore.i really cant take it anymore.i just want to break free from homework and stress.i just want to cry in the room.

i believe that i can fly.believe in me.i try my best to finish wadeva things that block me from happiness.i just want to be happy.thats all.

believe everything you do.you is you,me is me.i can do it!!!


JIA YOU!WANXIN,YOU CAN DO IT!!!

No comments: