Tuesday, June 5, 2007

heys again...

i dont noe why you dont wanna trust me.i dont noe lah...just that i am so fed up with guys.espcially that guy.cant believe it he say me not trustworthy.ok now i dont give a damn care to him...care him,he think wad.lying to him.ok lor,now i dont even want to talk to him.you want to be sympathise say lah.i can asked somebody who can console you.you think ppl are so free to talk to you meh.to me time is precious.cutting your hand.think what arh.cool meh.my head!.you think this is fun to make off ppl feeling,i think you better back off.this is not my first time being made fun of my feeling.i thought that you are suffering by emo.but i think that is feck want ba....i dont even wan believe you again.ok lah.fine.

now my heart was like sinking now into the sea and never come back again unless there was someone to pick up for me.i cant take it anymore.if gotta any boys really want to play a fool on girls, i tell you better vanish into thin air.why your have to do this to make ppl suffering.you ppl dont noe suffer,i tell you, you better suffer first.pls be aware on wad you done.i have done scolding ppl.i really want to be free from being suffer by him.

flying up into the sky.free from everything.now i am thinking of spreading my wings and fly into the sky like a bird.totally free from everything.homework.relationship.or maybe even fwenship.sorry for all my fwens.i felt really very down.being hurt by a trusted fwen.

my new motto:
dont really trust a guy at the very start.try to make friend with him but not too trusted into him.

notes:
sorry for not updating blog.if u wanna comment pls click comment at the bottom of a post.and if gotta any problem pls do so in the comments.

now listening to pretty boy....nice lor.cant forget.hahas...hope that all boys are pretty in their hearts.

No comments: