Wednesday, June 6, 2007

today all the day,i have been covering my face from _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.i dun really want to see his face.hack care him.you noe that kind of feeling.i dunno.really dunno.my sorrow.my pain.my depressed.my tears.

to my fwens:

i felt rather being alone.your console me.thanks for all.i control my feeling.especially valerina.val, thanks for everything.good fwens and sisters foreva!thanks for scolding him.but now i quite like gotta full feelings on someone else.hahas...dont guess the name.only your noe want.if i gotta make ur sad.angry.sorry for everything.really.

today was like so sian.band until 2pm.combined learning champions.graduation suites.very fun of learning those but very difficult.too bad janelle din come.after band.i was like sleeping for hours.hahas...nth more to post.



I LOVE YOUR GIRLS!!!THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!THANKS: VALERINA,JIEXIN,QINPING,WEILU,VANESSA FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!ESPECIALLY ON BAND CAMP!!!

MUACKSSS!!!.

No comments: