Tuesday, June 19, 2007

heys guys!sorry long time no update cos no time.gotta stack of homework waiting for me to finish.finally finish only the biography...hahas...time flies...now is the last week of holiday.

today i went to library to discuss the game board.i cant figure it out that the short hair girl was suzyana cos she reborn her hair...very nice!!!lol.they went to buy the stationary while me and jiexin stay in the library to think the quesitons...very pain arh my head...thinking of the question.xing ku le jiexin.after we were done with that, we went to jurong point to shop.sazlina,jiexin,suzyana all brought sth but not me.haha.then went home with sazlina and jiexin.

yesterday,me and jiexin were finding books in the frontier for biography.sian.then went home start learning trumpet.cannot blow.very sian.

happy birthday yazid!!!
sorry no present!!!

No comments: